We may collect personal information from you via telephone when we do business with you, and from our website. The personally identifiable information we may collect includes your name, address, telephone number and financial information.
When we request your personal information, we will identify which information is necessary and which information may be provided at your option. If you choose not to supply any of the optional information we request, our ability to assist you may be limited.
We will use your personal information:
- to conduct our business;
- to complete a transaction on your behalf;
- to provide you with information about our products and services;
- for our internal administrative, marketing, planning, product development and research requirements.
- You may opt out from receiving any communications from us at any time, except where those communications are required for the operation of our business.
If you want to opt out of receiving communications from us, please contact us.
We do not sell or provide any of our client lists or personal information to any third party. The only situation in which we will disclose personal information about you to anyone outside of the company is where we must identify you to our lenders and agents in the ordinary operation of our business.
In those cases we will only disclose that information that is strictly required, and ensure that your personal information is handled on a confidential basis. These third parties are strictly prohibited from using your personal information for any purpose other than in the pursuit of business related to us.
Otherwise, we will not disclose personal information unless we are required to do so by law.
At any time, you may ask us to give you a list of the personal information we hold, and copies of that personal information. We will endeavour to provide you with the data within 30 days of receiving your request. We may incur costs in giving you that information, in which case we reserve the right to charge you a reasonable fee to cover those costs.
If you believe that we are holding inaccurate or incomplete data about you, you may ask us to correct it.
We will take reasonable steps to destroy or de-identify your personal information when your personal information is no longer required for our business functions.
We take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information from misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modification or exposure. All of our staff are required by the terms of their employment to maintain the confidentiality of customer information. Access to your information is restricted to those employees whose job requires that information. Access to our computer systems is restricted through password protection, internet firewalls and routers.
You can make any requests relating to your personal information, or any complaints regarding treatment of your privacy by contacting us.
- The information that you provide will be held by us.
- You appoint us your agent to act as an ‘access seeker’ to obtain your credit information from a credit reporting body on your behalf and for the purpose of assisting you with your finance application. You authorise us to disclose any credit information we obtain to prospective financiers in connection with your finance application.
- We may use credit information and any other information you provide to arrange or provide finance and other services.
- We may exchange the information with the following types of entities, some of which may be located overseas.
- Persons who provide finance or other products to you, or to whom an application has been made for those products.
- Financial consultants, accountants, lawyers and advisers
- Any industry body, tribunal, court or otherwise in connection with any complaint regarding our services
- Any person where we are required by law to do so
- Any of our associates, related entities or contractors
- Your referees, such as your employer, to verify information you have provided
- Any person considering acquiring an interest in our business or assets
- Any organisation providing online verification of your identity
- You consent to receiving documents electronically. By giving this consent:
- we may make all notices and other documents available for a reasonable period of time on a password protected section of our website for retrieval by you or we will send you notices and other documents by email.
- If the information is displayed on our website we will promptly send you an email to the email address nominated below notifying you that information is available for retrieval on our website and notify you of the nature of that information:
we will no longer send paper copies of notices and other documents
you should regularly check your nominated email address for notices; and
you may withdraw your consent to the giving of notices and other documents at any time.